- Central Office:Mafikeng; Reference: CC-03/2017
- 3-year Fixed-Term Contract
- Senior Administartion Clerk: Salary Level 6
- Salary: R 171 069 pa (Plus 37% Allowance In Lieu of Service Benefits)
- A 3-year post-matric qualification in Business Management or Office Administartion
- 2 years minimum, relevant experience in the public or private environment (preferably post-school education institution)
- Computer literacy (MS Office package) (Essential)
- A valid driver’s licence
- Willingness to travel extensively and work irregular hours.
- Relevant experience in relation to project management will be an added advantage
- High communication skills (verbal and written)
- Above average report-writing and minute-taking abilities
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Well organised and meticulous tendencies
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- Creative, result/goal oriented and self-driven
- A team-player.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Project Manager and the project management unit
- Assist with the implemetation, monitoring and reporting on projects and skills development programmes on offer
- Assist with the placement and support of learners at delivery sites
- Take responsibility for the administrative requirements and record keeping/uploading of learners with relevant authorities, including DHET, NSF, QCTO, SETAs, host employers, etc.
- Liaise and interact effectively with learners, host employers, sponsors, parents and other stakeholders
- Assist in keeping financial records and preparing creditors’ payments and learners stipents
- Assist in preparing, packaging and distributing financial and other project reports to funders, College Council, management, DHET and other stakeholders
- Handle and co-ordinate the sourcing of goods and services for projects
- Capture data on the College information management system
- Prepare learnermaterials, organise venues and provide overall project implementation support
- Carry out record-keeping duties for the project management unit
- Ensure compliance with all reporting requirements of respective bodies and authorities
- Perform any other legal and reasonable duty as expected in relation to the nature of the office as well as the conditions of employment.
Closing Date for submission of applications is March 3, 2017.
NB! The College, as a public institution, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with the express intention of promoting proper representivity through a selection process that is based on race, gender and disability. The College reserves the right not to appoint and/or to withdraw the advertised posts.